Anyone in the UK can use our Contractor Accountancy Service
Parkinson UK are able to offer contractors, freelancers, locums and consultants a highly efficient tailored service using our advanced technology. You don't even need to be near one of our offices as everything can be done for you from a csv download of your bank statements which can be securely emailed to us using our custom portal. Any cash expenses can then either be scanned and emailed over or sent via recorded postal services.
For just £69 + vat per month we shall perform the following all inclusive services for you, with nothing extra to pay:
- Form a free Limited Company for you (normally £295+vat)
- Carry out your monthly bookkeeping & VAT Returns for free (or you can use our free cloud bookkeeping package yourself worth £240)
- Semi Automated Bookkeeping from bank statements sent in QIF,OFX or CSV format
- Register the company for VAT & PAYE
- Run your monthly payroll with payslips and calculate tax & NI due
- File your PAYE calculations under RTI
- Prepare and file annual accounts with HMRC and Companies House
- Prepare and file Corporation Tax Return form CT600
- Quarterly Management Accounts - so you can see how you are doing
- Prepare Companies House Annual Return AR01
- Complete and file your Self Assessment Tax Return
- Free Dividend Toolkit to enable you to produce your own Dividend Vouchers and Board Minutes as necessary
- Annual Review of your accounts with a Partner via Remote Desktop Sharing
Contract Review Service (IR35 / Self Employed)
We also offer a Contract Review Service which continues to prove popular with freelancer clients.
Remember that it is important that all freelancer clients are able to demonstrate that they have considered their circumstances, should HMRC challenge their status.
Obtaining a Contract Review, allows freelancers to demonstrate that they have sought advice from a relevant expert, who has confirmed that the contract is compliant. In addition, it is obviously important that the freelancers working practices reflect the terms of the contract.