Specialist Accountants for Solicitors
Accountants for Solicitors in London | Sheffield | Leeds | Manchester | Plymouth | Exeter
Parkinson UK are experts in the requirements of the legal profession and deal with solicitors of all sizes throughout the UK.
Solicitors are subject to special rules and regulations as laid down by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
We are specialist accountants and registered auditors for solicitors.
Offering all the accountancy services you would expect including accounts preparation, tax planning, advising on SRA Accounts Rules and completion of your Solicitors Accountants Report.
Our specialist solicitor services team has vast experience in all areas relevant to the legal profession.
Parkinson UK offer a full range of accountancy services to solicitors and the legal profession across the UK. You do not need to be near one of our offices to take advantage as we will be delighted to attend your premises or you can use our discounted courier based service.
Professional Solicitor & Legal Accountants.
Competitive solicitor accountancy service.
We act for solicitor firms of all sizes including sole practitioners, partnerships, limited liability partnerships and limited companies.
Our legal accounts experts can assist you with:
- Solicitors Regulation Authority Accountant's Report
- Completion of your statutory accounts
- Auditing your solicitors accounts
- Advice on record keeping and the SRA Accounts Rules 2011
- A professional paperless approach to completing your Solicitors Accountants Report
- Helping you decide on the most appropriate legal business structure to minimise tax
- Specialist tax planning advice geared towards solicitors specific circumstances
- Completing your payroll for your legal team
- Help with developing and increasing profitability of your practice
- Partner & Director tax planning service
- Company secretarial services to minimise the regulatory burden
- Startup services dedicated to new solicitors practices including business advice and cash flow forecasts
Should we change accountants?
Are we a good match for your firm?
Let us put your mind at rest.
We are professionals ourselves so we appreciate that changing professional advisers, for whatever reason, is a daunting task. We also know that it is important that you have competent accountants advising your firm.
Therefore, if you would like to simply have an informal discussion with us to see how Parkinson UK can help your legal practice, then we will come and visit you without charge or obligation so that you can find out whether we are indeed the right accountants for your firm.